Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Master Learners

Random thoughts to begin my blog:

I've learned the best description of a 21st century teacher is master learner! Right now I'm taking a Web 2.0 class being taught by master learners in our district! I've learned to use web 2.0 tools to deliver curriculum more effectively. Students will collaborate using VoiceThread and publish slideshows using PhotoPeach. Be sure to look at my field trip slideshow at the very bottom of my blog! Soon I will learn how to include the slideshow in my blog post.

Mussel Expedition on PhotoPeach



Wordle inspires all learners. Look at this word cloud that describes the way our state used to be when it was a prairie. We can use this picture to begin a discussion about restoring our endangered prairies.



So, I will write a weekly post about learning. David Jakes says it only takes 15 minutes a day to learn something new. I can always share something I just learned with you and look forward to your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment